Saturday, June 19, 2010

Short, Sweet and to the Point





Today we went to New Haven Connecticut to visit Yale University. When we got there, first thing we did is go to the visitors center and watched a video that was really well made. I was surprised to see how well they made it, incorporating music and facts to keep our attention. Our guide knew a lot about the University and she came from the Berkeley college. I took a lot of pictures and thought that I would like to attend this University. I gained a lot from this visit. I liked how they had all the facilities within a short walking distance. What is also good is the residential style living. I could definitely see myself living in this kind of environment. Today's visit was all about the college. Not about New Haven, but it was purely to see Yale University. I think that I would apply and hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew,

    Nice to have some visual aids in these posts. Keep it up.

    Remember: Words are nice but words with pictures are nicer.

    ReplyDelete