Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Info Night


I am very excited to go to Brown. It has been a long way but now it is set. Talking about the trip’s schedule day-by-day helped it seem less remote and hazy.

I am looking forward to seeing the different colleges. This hands-on experience will give me an opportunity to see what is out there. I will strive to do my best to represent the District, ECHS, and my family.

I am looking forward to studying how women have been portrayed through history and how I can influence that image today.

I am also looking forward to seeing Providence, Rhode Island! I have heard that the East Coast is very different from here. This will be a fun experience to see what it is like over there. I hope the girls and I will get to do something fun. We can go sightseeing, eat a little something at a fancy restaurant…

Additionally, I am very grateful for Mr. Ramsey and anyone else involved for looking in if there could be a chance for me to practice the piano. Playing the piano is one of my passions.


I hope I improve in blogging. This is all new and open for me and we are supposed to blog everyday from July 7th to July 24th.
Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Lydia,

    First and foremost: your blogging is just fine--better than fine!

    But, like with most things, the more we do something the better we get at it. [I used to screw things up every now and again but I practiced real hard and now I can screw things up just about any time I want to. :-)]

    You're one of our younger ILC cohorts and even though you've been a few places in the world already, this will be a new experience for you. You've already grown so much just from the time you interviewed so I'm really looking forward to see your growth in six weeks.

    Although we can't make any promises, we'll keep working on checking into that piano thing for you.

    ReplyDelete