Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oakland to Las Vegas to Providence

The plane ride was extremely long. I slept most of the way there and listened to music the rest of the time. It felt like we were never going to get to Providence but on the way there I saw some cool views and made sure that I was awake for when we went through the clouds, that was the best. We got to the hotel and finally stopped moving but only for about ten minutes. We then went to eat and attempt to find Walmart in the rainy and dark night. I was thankful to have the hotel bed to sleep in once we got to the hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Megan,

    Even though when you got to bed it was really three hours earlier than "normal", getting up as early as we all did and then traveling across the country would have worn out any of us.

    If you thought your plane ride was long, try to imagine someone my size having to suffer through a flight that long sitting in those ridiculously small seats. ABout half way there I would have gone bonkers with the flight attendants and air marshals restraining me. Yep, best for me to stay right here.

    ReplyDelete