Sunday, July 11, 2010

Three Loaves of Bread and About a Pound of Fruit-My Meals.

The place was packed. Students sat on the green grass or stood in circles. Their hands used earlier in the day as desperate fans were now used to communicate. All of the ice cream for the Ice Cream Social was eaten, the large twister game was put away, and the tenseness of the ice cream eating contest was gone. I scanned the area, searching for the girls I had talked to before. They were not there. Therefore, I joined another group and talked to them.

Everything is seemingly going well. My roommate is quiet and clean. She just went to sleep so I will keep this short. The campus is quite pretty. I love the freedom of an open campus and being on the highest level in my house.

I am really looking forward to this collage experience!

1 comment:

  1. Lydia,

    I know that the Brown-I group wrote some negative comments about the food being provided but I hope you don't avoid it in favor of the loaves of bread and the fruit you mentioned in the title. :-)

    Sounds like you had a pretty good handle on the social activities at your residence hall. I think you're going to have the time of your life, Lydia.

    ReplyDelete