Friday, April 16, 2010

We’ve been approved!

I would like to start off by thanking Mr. Ramsey, Don, Ms. Audrey Miles, Mr. Antonio Medrano, Mr. Tony Thurmond, Ms. Kronenberg, and Mr. Harter for allowing me to have the honor to attend Brown University this summer. I am so grateful that I was one of the lucky students chosen to be part of this wonderful program.

I am so glad that the school board has given us the approval to go to Providence, Rhode Island. I would like to thank everyone for giving me this wonderful opportunity to experience new things. Once I received the email that we had been approved, I was so excited. I can not wait for my new learning adventure to begin this summer. I am so delighted that we have passed the last phase in the process to go to Brown University!

Once again, I would like to thank everyone who has made this trip possible. This has really encouraged me to continue trying my best. As soon as I read the email that said that the last phase to go to Brown had been passed, I thought to myself: “Wow this is really happening!” I was overjoyed. I am so eager to go to Rhode Island.

Thank you all for helping me get closer to achieving my goals!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are now officially headed to Brown University. You will also have a chance to visit Wellesley and Harvard University. I am sure that you will enjoy your time on the Brown University campus.

    We all look forward to hearing how you process the course on Women and Leadership.

    Take care.

    Charles T. Ramsey, Esq.
    School Board Member
    West Contra Costa
    Unified School District

    ReplyDelete