Friday, April 23, 2010

ILC Dinner and Gathering

The dinner last night with the Brown "family" was just spectacular. It was both entertaining and informative at the same time which made it awesome. Through this get-together, I got to know many Brown alums as well as the supporters of the ILC program such as the infamous Jonathan Spoon. I would like to thank them once again for making my wish to study at Brown University possible. After this dinner, I have been more inspired and determined to follow the path set by previous ILC members attending Brown and succeed.
The food at Jardiniere was exceptional. All of the dishes I had possessed many delicious and intricate qualities in them. The only problem was the I had a little too many cocktails (non-alcoholic of course) and I felt "drunk" in a way. The service was great and I pleasantly enjoyed the meal.
Recap: 1. Awesome dinner. 2. Great meeting with the Brown family. 3. Had fun. 4. Was on a sugar rush from the cocktails until 1 in the morning. All in all, last night's dinner was a bomb. Hope to have more in the future. Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you had a marvelous time. Yes, too many soda's will lead to a big sugar rush. Please note that it is Jonathan Speed, not Spoon.

    Previous ILC groups that went to Brown were very talented. You will have an opportunity to show your talents. I have a lot of confidence with this group. Remember to always stay humble. We want you to learn a lot from the experience.

    Take care.

    Charles T. Ramsey, Esq.
    School Board Member
    West Contra Costa
    Unified School District

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that same issue with the cocktails...

    ReplyDelete