Monday, April 19, 2010

The great news!

Hi everyone. I'm sorry it's been a while since the last time I blogged because of my impacted schedule with the MESA(Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement) competition at CSU East Bay and Robotic Competition held by The Tau Beta Pi Pioneers In Engineering program at UC Berkeley.
It's really nice to know that we are offically approved to go to Brown this summer! Thank you to all of the WCCUSD school board members Ms.Kronenberg, Mr.Medrano, Ms.Miles, Mr.Ramsey, Mr.Thurmond and Dr.Harter for your support. Thank you for making ILC and the trip possible for us! This is going to be a great experience and I can't wait to fly to Brown with my fellow ILC members!
I am also looking forward to meeting everyone again this Thursday at ILC dinner at Jardiniere Restaurant in San Francisco. Again thank WCCUSD school board, including Mr.Ramsey and Don for making all these fabulous events possible for ILC!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read your comments. I can tell that you are excited about the upcoming trip to Brown. I also see that you keep a busy schedule full of activities. I am sure that you will have no problem in keeping up with us.

    Thursday will be an opportunity for you to mingle and spend some quality time with Brown alums. I am curious to see how all of you react to the audience and the environment.

    Thanks again and I to am happy that the duly elected school board approved your travel to Brown University.

    Take care.

    Charles T. Ramsey, Esq.
    School Board Member
    West Contra Costa
    Unified School District

    ReplyDelete