Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy News

Before I go ranting off about how joyful I am about getting accepted into the Brown ILC program, I would like to first thank all of the people who made this possible; Charles, Don, and all of the schoolboard members. Now, proceeding to excitement mode.
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to Brown, I'm going to Brown, I'm going to Brown... I can't tell you how happy I am. My sister is getting annoyed at how much I brag about going to Brown. A few years back, I was a naive, little boy who didn't know a thing about college except that Harvard was only place to go if you wanted to be successful. Now, I just can't believe that I'm attending Brown and learning from a place among the top tier schools. I'm just excited and amazed. Anyways, I better calm myself down before I actually get annoying. Looking forward to the dinner next Thursday. In the meantime, take care.

1 comment:

  1. William,

    Nice to read that you have a lot of excitement about the board's decision to approve travel for this year's ILC class. I am sure that you will have a great three weeks in Providence.

    You also have three days filled with campus tours at some of the most prestigious schools in the region. As a 10th grader you will get a first hand look and come back to Pinole Valley High School armed with knowledge few of your peers have at this point in their academic career.

    Continue to strive to succeed. People are watching and you know understand that people support your good works.

    See you later this week.

    Charles T. Ramsey, Esq.
    School Board Member
    West Contra Costa
    Unified School District

    ReplyDelete