Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brown 2010 Can't Wait

Hey guys!

My name is William Chong and I'm currently a sophomore attending Pinole Valley High School.

First off, I would first like to congratulate all of the students attaining this level of honor to study in Brown. As summer approaches me quickly, I feel sudden anxiety of going to Brown and to study under an air of intelligence everywhere I go. Actually, this is the first time in which I felt this phenomenon.

I would like to thank all of the ILC board members, Charles, Don, Madeline and all the other wonderful guys who helped not only me but generations of students to go onto Ivy League Schools. Also, I would like to thank all of the people who have led me up to this point so far. Thank you guys!

Well, I wish you all good luck in Brown and look forward to seeing all of you there. Anyway, I'm out for the night.

(P.S. I'm still working on a good picture to post on this account :P)

1 comment:

  1. William,

    Trust me when I tell you that Brown is no different than PVHS except that the classes are a lot more rigorous, the instructors may treat you with more respect and the pace will be a lot faster. Like I said--exactly the same as PVHS.

    Take it all in stride, William. There's nothing they can do to you back there. They can't shave your head, steal your wallet or make fun of you unless you let them. The very worst they can do to you is to poison the well for you with the whole Ivy League system. As I said, nothing to worry about. :-)

    Just have a good time and impress the bejeesus out your professors.

    ReplyDelete