Thursday, November 4, 2010

Living in an airplane



Today started like a normal day - only an hour earlier. However, it quickly changed to me being in Providence. During the airplane ride here, I reflected upon my Action Plan and wrote an email for it. I have many questions to ask during the symposium, and hopefully they will be answered so I do not butcherly try to help others.

We had a meal coupon… somehow from somewhere…for the hotel we are staying at....

Tomorrow, we will see Wesleyan.

I did take pictures but.... they are on my camera. When I get home, I will post them with these blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Lydia,

    Once again you tease us with the suggestion that you have photos but tell us we'll have to wait to actually see them. Please don't let us down. I know I can speak for the rest of the world when I write that we LOVE to see photos.

    ReplyDelete