Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Beginning!

Greetings,

Thank you to those who took part in setting up Brown's blog. I would like to thank Madeline Kronenberg, Charles Ramsey, and Don Gosney for all their efforts and contributions in expanding and flourishing the Ivy League Connection.

Already, the ILC has shown me a magnitude of greatness and success. From dedicated advisors to hard working students, I am highly impressed by the entire team's cooperation and efficiency. Keep in mind that this is only the beginning of a once in a lifetime journey- I can not wait to see what is in store for us.

As a reminder, our first Brown(ies) gathering will be on March 27 at Happy Sashimi located in Pinole.

Thanks everyone for your support.
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,

    Let the blogging begin!

    As we all should have expected, you've jumped right in to start this off and we admire and thank you for this.

    I read ALL of the blogs and I try to respond to all of them, too so this is a first for me with our new batch of ILC students.

    You've mentioned your meeting on the 27th so we'll all be waiting to see what pops up here about that meeting. Remember that words are great but words with pretty pictures are even greater.

    ReplyDelete